Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Intelligence BI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Intelligence BI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Intelligence BI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Intelligence BI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Intelligence BI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- What are some successful business intelligence BI apps that have been built on an existing platform?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- What are the most common applications of business intelligence BI technology solutions?
- Can Business Intelligence BI meet business expectations?
- Why are Business Intelligence BI skills important?
- How can we improve Business Intelligence BI?
- How is business? Why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Intelligence BI book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Intelligence BI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Intelligence BI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Intelligence BI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Intelligence BI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Intelligence BI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Intelligence BI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Intelligence BI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of favouritism towards a particular contractor during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you keep key people outside the group informed about its accomplishments?
- Quality Audit: How are you auditing the organizations compliance with regulations?
- Decision Log: How does an increasing emphasis on cost containment influence the strategies and tactics used?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Business Intelligence BI project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Business Intelligence BI project is needed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the organization have bad debt or cash-flow problems?
- Procurement Audit: Was there reasonable justification for the need of the purchase, namely when made towards the end of the financial year?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure competition and transparency?
- Planning Process Group: In which Business Intelligence BI project management process group is the detailed Business Intelligence BI project budget created?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Business Intelligence BI project via agreements?
Step-by-step and complete Business Intelligence BI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Intelligence BI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Intelligence BI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Intelligence BI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Intelligence BI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Intelligence BI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Intelligence BI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Intelligence BI project with this in-depth Business Intelligence BI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Intelligence BI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Intelligence BI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Intelligence BI investments work better.
This Business Intelligence BI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.