Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Intelligence (BI) Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Intelligence (BI) Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Intelligence (BI) Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Intelligence (BI) Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 934 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Intelligence (BI) Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 934 standard requirements:
- Are there recognized Business Intelligence (BI) Services problems?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Business Intelligence (BI) Services work? How is the team addressing them?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- Does our organization need more Business Intelligence (BI) Services education?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business Intelligence (BI) Services. How do we gain traction?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- How will effects be measured?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Business Intelligence (BI) Services processes of our organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Intelligence (BI) Services book in PDF containing 934 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Intelligence (BI) Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Intelligence (BI) Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Intelligence (BI) Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Intelligence (BI) Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Intelligence (BI) Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Intelligence (BI) Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Intelligence (BI) Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: How does what is being described meet the business need?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who can contribute financial or technical resources towards the work?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Business Intelligence (BI) Services project scope to ensure the Business Intelligence (BI) Services project remains within the scope baseline?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the Business Intelligence (BI) Services project been properly established?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Procurement Audit: Is the strategy implemented across the entire organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Business Intelligence (BI) Services project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a formal program of inservice training for personnel in the business management function?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is the target group for instruction (e.g., individual and collective or small team instruction)?
Step-by-step and complete Business Intelligence (BI) Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Intelligence (BI) Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Intelligence (BI) Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Intelligence (BI) Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Intelligence (BI) Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Intelligence (BI) Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Intelligence (BI) Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Intelligence (BI) Services project with this in-depth Business Intelligence (BI) Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Intelligence (BI) Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Intelligence (BI) Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Intelligence (BI) Services investments work better.
This Business Intelligence (BI) Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.