This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Business Model Navigating assessment.
‘Excellent. Very pleased with ease of use and ability to self-assess across the board for scaleability. Option on table for higher level management to move to The Art of Service and use all their self-assessments as users increase in my organization and at sister organizations. – Data and Analytics Lead in the Government Industry
‘We have had great user feedback and the engagement levels have been high. In one particular use case, we were able to leverage The Art of Service’s self assessment to deliver a BI solution in 2 weeks time that used to be done manually by the business users and took them 40 hrs of effort every month. The Art of Service was a key enabler in our goal to achieve a more agile and nimble BI delivery and deployment.’ – Manager in the Manufacturing Industry
‘Wonderful user and sales experience. Excellent sales and product support. The The Art of Service team has gone above and beyond to help ensure that we are getting more than we expected out of the tool. The product is extremely user friendly and is helping us to put information in the hands of those who need it, quickly and reliably.’ – Executive Vice President, Supply Chain in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Business Model Navigating Self-Assessment?
The Business Model Navigating Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Business Model Navigating work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Business Model Navigating task and that every Business Model Navigating outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Business Model Navigating opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Business Model Navigating advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Business Model Navigating Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Model Navigating improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Business Model Navigating Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Model Navigating Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Business Model Navigating Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Model Navigating projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Model Navigating and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Business Model Navigating with this Business Model Navigating Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What vendors make products that address the Business Model Navigating needs?
- Define Question: Who are the Business Model Navigating improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Measure Question: How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Business Model Navigating into the services that we provide?
- Analyze Question: Which customers cant participate in our Business Model Navigating domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Improve Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Business Model Navigating? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Control Question: What potential environmental factors impact the Business Model Navigating effort?
- Sustain Question: What is Effective Business Model Navigating?
Value [to you] of the Business Model Navigating Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Business Model Navigating Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.