Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Models Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Models related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Models specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Models Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Models improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- To what extent do you expect your organizations digital business strategy including business models, designs and technology to impact your organizations EA discipline and deliverables over the next two years?
- How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
- What changes in program operations and business models do providers anticipate, if any, given potential changes in reimbursement structure?
- How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
- Is there a process to identify compliance issues early in the development of new or changing business models and laws?
- How effective is the digital business strategy in capturing value through coordinated business models in networks?
- How are modern procurement organisations organizing and combining technology with new and old business models?
- How effective is the digital business strategy in leveraging value from multisided business models?
- How could a company adopt two different and conflicting business models in the same industry?
- What are the business models you could use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Models book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Models self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Models Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Models areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Models Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Models projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Models Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Models project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently explain your results in the teams achievement?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Business Models project progress?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Business Models project?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of Business Models project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of Business Models project personnel?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Change Management Plan: What are you trying to achieve as a result of communication?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the necessary data being captured and is it complete and accurate?
- Risk Management Plan: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Contractor Status Report: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization establish and maintain customer relationships?
Step-by-step and complete Business Models Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Models project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Models project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Models project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Models project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Models project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Models project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Models project with this in-depth Business Models Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Models projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Models and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Models investments work better.
This Business Models All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.