Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Framework (eTOM) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Framework (eTOM) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Framework (eTOM) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Framework (eTOM) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Framework (eTOM) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business Process Framework (eTOM) ?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Business Process Framework (eTOM) leader?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- How do we Improve Business Process Framework (eTOM) service perception, and satisfaction?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Are assumptions made in Business Process Framework (eTOM) stated explicitly?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Business Process Framework (eTOM) shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Framework (eTOM) book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Process Framework (eTOM) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Framework (eTOM) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Framework (eTOM) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Framework (eTOM) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Framework (eTOM) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Framework (eTOM) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Process Framework (eTOM) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the informational communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ensure that all participants know how to use the required technology?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Business Process Framework (eTOM) project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Business Process Framework (eTOM) project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Signing-off responsibilities delay the completion of the activity/deliverable?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Cost Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the ways to create and distribute Business Process Framework (eTOM) project performance information?
- Change Management Plan: How will you deal with anger about the restricting of communications due to confidentiality considerations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the Business Process Framework (eTOM) project management deliverables of each process group?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Framework (eTOM) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Framework (eTOM) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Framework (eTOM) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Framework (eTOM) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Framework (eTOM) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Framework (eTOM) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Framework (eTOM) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Framework (eTOM) project with this in-depth Business Process Framework (eTOM) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Framework (eTOM) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Framework (eTOM) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Framework (eTOM) investments work better.
This Business Process Framework (eTOM) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.