Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Business Process Framework goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Business Process Framework Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Is Supporting Business Process Framework documentation required?
- Who is On the Team?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Do we monitor the Business Process Framework decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Framework book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Process Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Process Framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the range and quality of its social and recreational services and facilities are appropriately effective and constructive in meeting the needs of staff?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During which risk management process is a determination to transfer a risk made?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Business Process Framework project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Business Process Framework project stage?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to financial and marketplace performance?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resources expenditures versus planned expenditures acceptable?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Risk Register: What could prevent us delivering on the strategic program objectives and what is being done to mitigate such issues?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Business Process Framework projects should be selected when compared with other Business Process Framework projects?
- Procurement Audit: Were technical requirements set strict enough to guarantee the desired performance without being unnecessarily tight to exclude favourable bids that dont comply with all requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Framework project with this in-depth Business Process Framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Framework investments work better.
This Business Process Framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.