Partner with enterprise and group business process management teams to develop reductions in force process models (at the level appropriate to identify and manage risk associated with the process) incorporating business, compliance, and risk expectations.
More Uses of the Business Process Management Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization provides a high level of risk management acumen to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies, business processes and controls that mitigate risks and address regulatory requirements.
- Ensure your organization participates in the development of the IT roadmap by judging the appropriateness of new IT strategy, developments, applications and processes and advising the business and IT on potential improvement opportunities .
- Ensure your organization builds cross functional stakeholder engagement strategies, working with key stakeholders to identify priorities and collaborate on improving efficiency, quality and driving down costs across your organization.
- Formulate: with a focus on case management and business process management, you help government departments at every level organize and automate data, tasks, regulations, and interactions in a way that is configured to the specific needs.
- Ensure your organization manages command centers are the backbone of financial services, driving strategic initiatives, promoting integrated problem solving and shaping how you continuously determine the key priorities throughout your organization.
- Ensure your organization manages lead strategic initiatives to drive alignment across stakeholder groups to develop and deliver repeatable end to end risk management solutions and controls aligned with business/customer processes.
- Govern: review the accuracy and integrity of the reductions in force process inventories and process level information at a pre defined frequency as outlined in the business process management policy and procedures.
- Devise: previous exposure to enterprise content management, records management, information management, business process management software and/or solution technical expertise is favorable.
- Ensure your organization oversees and coordinates activities of the managers, supervisors and planners of various functional departments to achieve optimum utilization of operation resources using industry leading applications and methodologies.
- Ensure your organization manages demonstrated success of establishing, managing, and maintaining effective working relationships at the senior management level, internal and external to your organization, to drive collaboration.
- Govern: process engineering so that the process engineering team focus on process efficiency, cost savings, quality, and improving customer satisfaction using a combination of proven six sigma methodologies and business process management tools.
- Provide direct support, guidance and coaching across functional boundaries to initiative leads, front line managers/supervisors, and teams to drive adoption of organizational changes.
- Systematize: negotiation skills to influence strategic issues requiring coordination across functional lines or influencing senior leaders regarding matters of significance to your organization.
- Lead a team of process/project managers in delivering flawlessly executed projects and improving processes that drive business efficiency and results.
- Provide operational project management coordinating across virtual business teams to ensure the process analysis is performed in a holistic manner across multiple teams or business functions.