Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Management Suites BPMSs Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Management Suites BPMSs related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Management Suites BPMSs specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Management Suites BPMSs Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 638 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Management Suites BPMSs improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 638 standard requirements:
- How do your measurements capture actionable Business Process Management Suites BPMSs information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Business Process Management Suites BPMSs opportunities costing us money?
- Where do BPMS start and Business Process Improvement / Lean Six Sigma leave off?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- How does BPMS relate to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What are the known security controls?
- How often are the team meetings?
- Are Work Processes Documented?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Management Suites BPMSs book in PDF containing 638 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Process Management Suites BPMSs self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Management Suites BPMSs Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Management Suites BPMSs areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Management Suites BPMSs Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Management Suites BPMSs projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Management Suites BPMSs Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Process Management Suites BPMSs project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this Business Process Management Suites BPMSs project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How solid is the Business Process Management Suites BPMSs projection of competitive reaction?
- Procurement Audit: Is there ineffective internal communication in the procurement function/unit?
- Risk Audit: Is there a screening process that will ensure all participants have the fitness and skills required to safely participate?
- Procurement Audit: Must the receipt of goods be approved prior to payment?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and non-discriminating?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Business Process Management Suites BPMSs projects?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the Business Process Management Suites BPMSs project?
- Risk Management Plan: Technology risk: Is the Business Process Management Suites BPMSs project technically feasible?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Management Suites BPMSs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Management Suites BPMSs project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Management Suites BPMSs project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Management Suites BPMSs project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Management Suites BPMSs project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Management Suites BPMSs project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Management Suites BPMSs project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Management Suites BPMSs project with this in-depth Business Process Management Suites BPMSs Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Management Suites BPMSs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Management Suites BPMSs and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Management Suites BPMSs investments work better.
This Business Process Management Suites BPMSs All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.