Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- Differences in business process management leadership and deployment: Is there a connection to industry affiliation?
- What do smart machines have to do with your business process management initiatives?
- Value Stream Mapping and Business Process Management (BPM) – What s the difference?
- Where do BPMS start and Business Process Improvement / Lean Six Sigma leave off?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Why Business Process Monitoring with the SAP Solution Manager?
- How does BPMS relate to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)?
- Bpmn and unstructured processes?
- Are Work Processes Documented?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Management book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Process Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Process Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Pay attention to the quality of the plans: is the content complete, or does it seem to be lacking detail?
- Risk Audit: Extending the discussion on the halo effect, to what extent are auditors able to build skepticism in evidence review?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a Business Process Management project two days earlier?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Business Process Management project?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Business Process Management project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Business Process Management project baseline?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization make it easy for customers to seek assistance or complain?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Management project with this in-depth Business Process Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Management investments work better.
This Business Process Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.