Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Utilities (BPUs) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Utilities (BPUs) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Utilities (BPUs) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Utilities (BPUs) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 933 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Utilities (BPUs) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 933 standard requirements:
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- How will you measure your Business Process Utilities (BPUs) effectiveness?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Business Process Utilities (BPUs) workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Who is the Business Process Utilities (BPUs) process owner?
- How can skill-level changes improve Business Process Utilities (BPUs)?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- When a Business Process Utilities (BPUs) manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What is it like to work for me?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Utilities (BPUs) book in PDF containing 933 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Process Utilities (BPUs) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Utilities (BPUs) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Utilities (BPUs) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Utilities (BPUs) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Utilities (BPUs) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Utilities (BPUs) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project?
- Procurement Audit: Do established procedures ensure that computer programs will not pay the same group of invoices twice?
- Lessons Learned: What regulatory regime controlled how the organization head and program manager directed the organization and Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project?
- Project Schedule: Is Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project work proceeding in accordance with the original Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Quality Metrics: Who notifies stakeholders of normal and abnormal results?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are measurement techniques employed to determine the potential impact of proposed changes?
- Risk Audit: What compliance systems do you have in place to address quality, errors, and outcomes?
- Risk Audit: Do you promote education and training opportunities?
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project requirements will be reported?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Utilities (BPUs) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Utilities (BPUs) project with this in-depth Business Process Utilities (BPUs) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Utilities (BPUs) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Utilities (BPUs) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Utilities (BPUs) investments work better.
This Business Process Utilities (BPUs) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.