Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business process validation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business process validation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business process validation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business process validation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 925 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business process validation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 925 standard requirements:
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business process validation project manager?
- Think about the people you identified for your Business process validation project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Business process validation processes?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- What is Business process validation’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business process validation book in PDF containing 925 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business process validation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business process validation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business process validation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business process validation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business process validation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business process validation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business process validation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the Business process validation project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Business process validation project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Executing Process Group: What are some of the Business process validation project management deliverables of each process group?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Activity Attributes: Have constraints been applied to the start and finish milestones for the phases?
- Risk Management Plan: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Business process validation project and the organization as a whole?
- Cost Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Are open purchase orders with a fixed monetary limitation used for local purchases of small dollar value?
Step-by-step and complete Business process validation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business process validation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business process validation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business process validation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business process validation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business process validation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business process validation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business process validation project with this in-depth Business process validation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business process validation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business process validation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business process validation investments work better.
This Business process validation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.