Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business rules approach Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business rules approach related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business rules approach specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business rules approach Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business rules approach improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Is the Business rules approach scope manageable?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- How did the Business rules approach manager receive input to the development of a Business rules approach improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Can Business rules approach be learned?
- How do we know that any Business rules approach analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business rules approach book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business rules approach self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business rules approach Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business rules approach areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business rules approach Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business rules approach projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business rules approach Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business rules approach project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the Business rules approach project (or Business rules approach project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the Business rules approach project cutting across the entire organization?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Procurement Audit: Is free and fair (international) competition promoted by organizational policies and legislation, in line with legal, trade organizations and other policies?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Business rules approach project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Business rules approach project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Risk Audit: Do you promote education and training opportunities?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
Step-by-step and complete Business rules approach Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business rules approach project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business rules approach project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business rules approach project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business rules approach project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business rules approach project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business rules approach project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business rules approach project with this in-depth Business rules approach Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business rules approach projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business rules approach and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business rules approach investments work better.
This Business rules approach All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.