Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business triage Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business triage related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business triage specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business triage Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business triage improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- How do the Business triage results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- What are the business goals Business triage is aiming to achieve?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Business triage work? How is the team addressing them?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- How do we go about Comparing Business triage approaches/solutions?
- How do you stay inspired?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business triage book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business triage self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business triage Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business triage areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business triage Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business triage projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business triage Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business triage project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Business triage project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Source Selection Criteria: How important is cost in the source selection decision relative to past performance and technical considerations?
- Project Scope Statement: If there is an independent oversight contractor, have they signed off on the Business triage project Plan?
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will the duration of the Business triage project influence your decisions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Issue Log: Can an impact cause deviation beyond team, stage or Business triage project tolerances?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have a register of insurance policies detailing all current insurance policies?
Step-by-step and complete Business triage Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business triage project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business triage project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business triage project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business triage project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business triage project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business triage project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business triage project with this in-depth Business triage Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business triage projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business triage and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business triage investments work better.
This Business triage All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.