Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Unit Recovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Unit Recovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Unit Recovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Unit Recovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Unit Recovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- From downtime costs to regulatory compliance, the need for strategic business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) planning is clear, but what does that mean for your organization?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business Unit Recovery?
- How do the Business Unit Recovery results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment – What threatens your organization?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Business Unit Recovery?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Do we have past Business Unit Recovery Successes?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Unit Recovery book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Unit Recovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Unit Recovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Unit Recovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Unit Recovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Unit Recovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Unit Recovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Unit Recovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Who notifies stakeholders of normal and abnormal results?
- Variance Analysis: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Business Unit Recovery projected overhead costs identified?
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you promptly inform members about major developments that may affect them?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Business Unit Recovery projected overhead costs identified?
- Issue Log: Are the stakeholders getting the information they need, are they consulted, are their concerns addressed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this Business Unit Recovery project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Variance Analysis: What is your organizations rationale for sharing expenses and services between business segments?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Business Unit Recovery project in less that xx days?
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the Business Unit Recovery project product documented and distributed?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
Step-by-step and complete Business Unit Recovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Unit Recovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Unit Recovery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Unit Recovery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Unit Recovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Unit Recovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Unit Recovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Unit Recovery project with this in-depth Business Unit Recovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Unit Recovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Unit Recovery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Unit Recovery investments work better.
This Business Unit Recovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.