Ready to use prioritized Business Value of IT requirements, to:
Make sure the Main Responsibilities Formulate, prioritize, organize and monitor inter-connected AI/ML projects to solve high-value business problems Proactively identifies meaningful insights using data discovery, exploratory data analysis, and agile AI/ML model development to identify optimal solutions Coordinates cross-project activities to operationalize the insights and solutions Partners with the business to change business processes and maximize the value of AI/ML solutions Works on solutions in a hybrid cloud environment and leverages those environments for competitive advantage Examples of the AI/ML solutions are capacity planning, anomaly detection, predictive asset failure/maintenance, workload optimization, (internal) customer segmentation, chat analytics, (internal) customer journey analytics, business performance etc. .
- How does your organization meet the challenge of ensuring IT rapidly deliver business value and meet the requirements of users, without compromising quality?
- How does your organization determine the business value of its activities?
- How will your organization transform its business model to create shared value focused on personalized outcomes and fueled by unlocking the power of data?
- Is the strategic business case complete and robust – does it meet the needs of the business, is it affordable and achievable, will it deliver value for money?
- Is the portfolio management review focused on understanding your organization of supply and demand for it services and directing investments to make sure that the business value of it is realized?
- What measure will it use as a scale of customer service and what value on that scale means that the business has achieved being a center of customer service?
- How does big data solve the challenges of fragmented operations and improve the business value of IT services?
- How much value does time based strategy add to the different parts of the business and how much of that value is due in part to IT?
- When determining the business value of a project, which terms represents the money or value your organization receives back as a measure against its investment?
- How do you determine the full, fair value of your organization unless an experienced, trained business valuation specialist values it?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE