Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business waste Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business waste related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business waste specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business waste Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business waste improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- What are your key Business waste organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- How are measurements made?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business waste values?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business waste?
- What situation(s) led to this Business waste Self Assessment?
- How can the value of Business waste be defined?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business waste book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business waste self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business waste Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business waste areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business waste Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business waste projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business waste Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business waste project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues resolved before escalation was necessary?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the tools selected accomplish the scheduling needs?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Business waste project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
- Decision Log: Adversarial Environment. Is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works strictly necessary for the completion of performance under the contract?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Business waste project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
- Project Schedule: Activity charts and bar charts are graphical representations of a Business waste project schedule …how do they differ?
- Procurement Audit: When such references were made, was a precise description of the performance not otherwise possible and were those references accompanied by the words or equivalent?
- Executing Process Group: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Business waste project?
Step-by-step and complete Business waste Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business waste project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business waste project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business waste project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business waste project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business waste project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business waste project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business waste project with this in-depth Business waste Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business waste projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business waste and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business waste investments work better.
This Business waste All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.