Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BYOD Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BYOD related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BYOD specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BYOD Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BYOD improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- The power of BYOD allows employees to use personal mobile devices to access corporate applications. What if the application does not have a mobile equivalent version which can be managed under MDM?
- Is the organisation enabled to investigate breaches of codes of conduct on an employees device e.g. the presence of pornography on a device used for work purposes?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- What are some best practices for managing a Bring Your Own Device BYOD corporate IT ecosystem?
- Use of non-corporate assets on the network -byod devices and software allowed?
- Use of non-corporate assets on the network -BYOD devices and software allowed?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- How does BYOD affect security in the cloud?
- Why are BYOD skills important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BYOD book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BYOD self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BYOD Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BYOD areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BYOD Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BYOD projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BYOD Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BYOD project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who will be in command to monitor and control the performance of the consortium members (consortium leader/client)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the BYOD project via agreements?
- Variance Analysis: Are there quarterly budgets with quarterly performance comparisons?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there differences in access to communication and collaboration technology based on team member location?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific BYOD project or non-BYOD project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Cost Management Plan: Exclusions – Is there scope to be performed or provided by others?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
- Cost Baseline: Will the BYOD project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Procurement Audit: Are the supporting documents for payments voided or cancelled following payment?
Step-by-step and complete BYOD Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BYOD project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BYOD project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BYOD project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BYOD project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BYOD project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BYOD project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BYOD project with this in-depth BYOD Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BYOD projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BYOD and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BYOD investments work better.
This BYOD All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.