Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical C-CDA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any C-CDA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated C-CDA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the C-CDA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which C-CDA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- Have the types of risks that may impact C-CDA been identified and analyzed?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving C-CDA forward?
- Do the C-CDA decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How do controls support value?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Is the C-CDA organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the C-CDA book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your C-CDA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the C-CDA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which C-CDA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough C-CDA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage C-CDA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step C-CDA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 C-CDA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of C-CDA projects?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Risk Audit: What impact does prior experience have on decisions made during the risk-assessment process?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you keep key people outside the group informed about its accomplishments?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your C-CDA project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities for monitoring the execution and performance of contracts clearly assigned?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your C-CDA project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
- Cost Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the C-CDA project documentation?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on C-CDA project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
Step-by-step and complete C-CDA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 C-CDA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 C-CDA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 C-CDA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 C-CDA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 C-CDA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 C-CDA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any C-CDA project with this in-depth C-CDA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose C-CDA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in C-CDA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make C-CDA investments work better.
This C-CDA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.