Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical C-DOT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any C-DOT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated C-DOT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the C-DOT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which C-DOT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- How do we keep improving C-DOT?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Is a C-DOT Team Work effort in place?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Can we do C-DOT without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your C-DOT processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the C-DOT book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your C-DOT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the C-DOT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which C-DOT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough C-DOT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage C-DOT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step C-DOT Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 C-DOT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: The portfolio management process force ranks work based on known strategic direction; What do you want to achieve strategically for the current and subsequent fiscal years?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to secure best performance from contractors?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask one question at a time and wait 10 seconds for members to respond?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will the new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Procurement Audit: Did the additional works introduce minor or non-substantial changes to performance, as described in the contract documents?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (C-DOT project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the C-DOT project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all activities captured and do they address all approved work scope in the C-DOT project baseline?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the C-DOT project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
Step-by-step and complete C-DOT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 C-DOT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 C-DOT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 C-DOT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 C-DOT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 C-DOT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 C-DOT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any C-DOT project with this in-depth C-DOT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose C-DOT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in C-DOT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make C-DOT investments work better.
This C-DOT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.