Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CA-7 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CA-7 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CA-7 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CA-7 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 794 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CA-7 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 794 standard requirements:
- Is the final specification checked against the user requirements by persons other than those producing the specification before beginning the design phase?
- Are all equipments and components operated within their rated performance for the specified operating and environmental conditions?
- When running with two jobs of length 100 and equal ticket allocations of 100 (-l 100:100,100:100), how unfair is the scheduler?
- Are feedback loops designed such that software runaway conditions do not occur due to feedback sensor or limit switch failures?
- How does the imposition of deadlines by a few jobs affect the average response time of jobs that do not impose any deadlines?
- Is there a procedure that strictly controls the conditions under which alarms, trips, and control functions may be inhibited?
- How much flexibility do you have in your job, for example, scheduling your work hours or in the way tasks are completed?
- Does the system always operate in such a way that accidents do not occur or that accident consequences are minimised?
- Has a means been specified to limit the ranges of main control inputs (e.g., trip settings) to safe values?
- Does this scheduling system work (e.g. get late jobs completed while always keeping bottleneck running)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CA-7 book in PDF containing 794 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CA-7 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CA-7 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CA-7 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CA-7 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CA-7 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CA-7 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CA-7 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Has a method and process for requirement tracking been developed?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the CA-7 project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Project Schedule: If there are any qualifying green components to this CA-7 project, what portion of the total CA-7 project cost is green?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you work together to improve teaching and learning?
- Variance Analysis: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Risk Audit: Are these safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
- Network Diagram: If the CA-7 project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are these procedures being followed?
- Procurement Audit: In case of decisions not to conclude a procurement or award a contract, were tenderers informed in writing and on a timely basis of those decisions and their grounds?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the marketing communication needs for each stakeholder?
Step-by-step and complete CA-7 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CA-7 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CA-7 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CA-7 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CA-7 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CA-7 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CA-7 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CA-7 project with this in-depth CA-7 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CA-7 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CA-7 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CA-7 investments work better.
This CA-7 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.