Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cable television Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cable television related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cable television specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cable television Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cable television improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does the Cable television performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Can we do Cable television without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Cable television project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Cable television project lifecycle?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Cable television project?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cable television book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cable television self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cable television Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cable television areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cable television Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cable television projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cable television Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cable television project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
- Cost Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Cable television project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Cable television project management time and change request analysis time?
- Procurement Audit: Was the suitability of candidates accurately assessed?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How many different communications channels does a Cable television project team with six people have?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of Cable television projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Quality Management Plan: When reporting to different audiences, do you vary the form or type of report?
Step-by-step and complete Cable television Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cable television project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cable television project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cable television project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cable television project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cable television project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cable television project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cable television project with this in-depth Cable television Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cable television projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cable television and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cable television investments work better.
This Cable television All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.