Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CAD data exchange Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CAD data exchange related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CAD data exchange specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CAD data exchange Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CAD data exchange improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What needs improvement?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- Are there CAD data exchange Models?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the CAD data exchange improvements?
- How long will it take to change?
- How to deal with CAD data exchange Changes?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of CAD data exchange?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CAD data exchange book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CAD data exchange self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CAD data exchange Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CAD data exchange areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CAD data exchange Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CAD data exchange projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CAD data exchange Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CAD data exchange project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the CAD data exchange project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the level of difficulty in handling the technology?
- Process Improvement Plan: If a Process Improvement Framework Is Being Used, Which Elements Will Help the Problems and Goals Listed?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Initiating Process Group: In which CAD data exchange project management process group is the detailed CAD data exchange project budget created?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the CAD data exchange project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Were the system requirements formally reviewed prior to initiating the design phase?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department consulted on favorable purchasing opportunities, economic ordering quantities, and revision of purchasing specifications?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
- Project Charter: Customer Benefits: What customer requirements does this CAD data exchange project address?
Step-by-step and complete CAD data exchange Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CAD data exchange project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CAD data exchange project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CAD data exchange project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CAD data exchange project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CAD data exchange project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CAD data exchange project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CAD data exchange project with this in-depth CAD data exchange Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CAD data exchange projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CAD data exchange and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CAD data exchange investments work better.
This CAD data exchange All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.