Ensure your organization leads and oversees a team consisting of Team leads and Call Center Representatives in managing the daily operations and the development and promotion of services of the Call Center.
More Uses of the Call Center Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization participates with and contributes to projects related to deposit, digital channels, and payments that are supported by Call Center/Customer Care teams.
- Govern: effectively use multiple systems to identify and communicate products that meet the customers needs, and resolve the customers problem in a productive manner.
- Provide escalation support for Corporate Call Center Representatives as it relates to customers billing and service issues and concerns .
- Confirm your organization parts technical trainer to ensure proper system and product training is given to all parts team members, identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Ensure your organization receives incoming client calls and initiates outbound calls to potential clients, as received electronically and by live transfer.
- Ensure you recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the Customer Call Center.
- Formulate: closely collaborate with the marketing and communications departments to align on project work and ensure cohesive organization messaging strategy.
- Maintain ongoing communication with contacts to assess symptoms, ensure compliance with quarantine and determine social support needs and/or handle reporting of issues that arise.
- Ensure your organization provides product support for customer inquiries received via the telephone, Internet, instant message, email, or self service systems.
- Oversee professional, efficient completion of customer service functions at the Corporate call center.
- Ensure your organization uses public address system as requested by authorized personnel for announcing urgent and specific related announcements.
- Innovate and communicate ways and means to increase efficiencies in your performance, procedures and systems.
- Head: promptly inform leaders of any problems and unusual circumstances as reporting system issues or trending customer concerns.