Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Call Detail Recording (CDR) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Call Detail Recording (CDR) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Call Detail Recording (CDR) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Call Detail Recording (CDR) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 928 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Call Detail Recording (CDR) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 928 standard requirements:
- What does your signature ensure?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Does Call Detail Recording (CDR) appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Who is On the Team?
- How do we maintain Call Detail Recording (CDR)’s Integrity?
- How is business? Why?
- What is measured?
- How can skill-level changes improve Call Detail Recording (CDR)?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Call Detail Recording (CDR) been identified and analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Call Detail Recording (CDR) book in PDF containing 928 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Call Detail Recording (CDR) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Call Detail Recording (CDR) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Call Detail Recording (CDR) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Call Detail Recording (CDR) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Call Detail Recording (CDR) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Call Detail Recording (CDR) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Call Detail Recording (CDR) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of unauthorized release of information or seemingly unnecessary contacts with bidders personnel during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Call Detail Recording (CDR) project purposes different than the previously authorized Call Detail Recording (CDR) project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Call Detail Recording (CDR) project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Cost Control Tool Do Many Experts Say is Crucial to Call Detail Recording (CDR) project Management?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful Call Detail Recording (CDR) project completion?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- Procurement Audit: Are unusual uses of organization funds investigated?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the contractors involved take full responsibility?
Step-by-step and complete Call Detail Recording (CDR) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Call Detail Recording (CDR) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Call Detail Recording (CDR) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Call Detail Recording (CDR) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Call Detail Recording (CDR) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Call Detail Recording (CDR) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Call Detail Recording (CDR) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Call Detail Recording (CDR) project with this in-depth Call Detail Recording (CDR) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Call Detail Recording (CDR) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Call Detail Recording (CDR) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Call Detail Recording (CDR) investments work better.
This Call Detail Recording (CDR) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.