Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Call Processing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Call Processing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Call Processing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Call Processing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Call Processing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- How is the value delivered by Call Processing being measured?
- What are the barriers to increased Call Processing production?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Will Call Processing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Call Processing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Call Processing, including any consulting or professional services?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Call Processing book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Call Processing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Call Processing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Call Processing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Call Processing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Call Processing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Call Processing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Call Processing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is accountable for the achievement of the targeted outcome(s) and reports on the progress towards the target?
- Activity Attributes: How many days do you need to complete the work scope with a limit of X number of resources?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Call Processing project oversight?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Call Processing projects success?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the product release be stable and mature enough to be deployed in the user community?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do checklists exist that list frequently performed activities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Call Processing project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Call Processing project?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with their respective causes, clear in the Call Processing project?
Step-by-step and complete Call Processing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Call Processing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Call Processing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Call Processing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Call Processing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Call Processing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Call Processing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Call Processing project with this in-depth Call Processing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Call Processing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Call Processing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Call Processing investments work better.
This Call Processing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.