Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Calm technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Calm technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Calm technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Calm technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Calm technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Do Calm technology rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Calm technology?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Calm technology models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- What do we need to start doing?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Calm technology project manager?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Calm technology leverage and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Calm technology book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Calm technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Calm technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Calm technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Calm technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Calm technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Calm technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Calm technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Have the actual milestone completion dates been compared to the approved schedule?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Issue Log: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Process Improvement Plan: Purpose of Goal: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help Calm technology project managers understand the organizational context for their Calm technology projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to stakeholders?
- Executing Process Group: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Variance Analysis: What is the expected future profitability of each customer?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Calm technology project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Calm technology projects, systems, Vendors and the organization’s work effort?
Step-by-step and complete Calm technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Calm technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Calm technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Calm technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Calm technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Calm technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Calm technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Calm technology project with this in-depth Calm technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Calm technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Calm technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Calm technology investments work better.
This Calm technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.