Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Canton System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Canton System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Canton System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Canton System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Canton System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- Think about the functions involved in your Canton System project. what processes flow from these functions?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Canton System. How do we gain traction?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- What would happen if Canton System weren’t done?
- What are specific Canton System Rules to follow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Canton System book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Canton System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Canton System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Canton System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Canton System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Canton System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Canton System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Canton System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for communicating with and among staff are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Canton System project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Canton System project?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous Canton System project that are not applicable on this phase of this Canton System project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are staff committed for the duration of the Canton System project?
Step-by-step and complete Canton System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Canton System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Canton System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Canton System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Canton System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Canton System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Canton System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Canton System project with this in-depth Canton System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Canton System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Canton System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Canton System investments work better.
This Canton System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.