Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Capability Immaturity Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Capability Immaturity Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Capability Immaturity Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Capability Immaturity Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capability Immaturity Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- How do you measure success?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Think about the functions involved in your Capability Immaturity Model project. what processes flow from these functions?
- How do the Capability Immaturity Model results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Does Capability Immaturity Model analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Have you identified your Capability Immaturity Model key performance indicators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Capability Immaturity Model book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Capability Immaturity Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Capability Immaturity Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Capability Immaturity Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capability Immaturity Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Capability Immaturity Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Capability Immaturity Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Capability Immaturity Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you have financial policies and procedures in place to guide officers of the organization/treasurer/general members?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Where can team members go for more detailed information on performance measurement and assessment?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Initiating Process Group: Have you evaluated the teams performance and asked for feedback?
- Scope Management Plan: Are post milestone Capability Immaturity Model project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Project Scope Statement: Were key Capability Immaturity Model project stakeholders brought into the Capability Immaturity Model project Plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for Capability Immaturity Model project managers in information technology?
- Scope Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
Step-by-step and complete Capability Immaturity Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Capability Immaturity Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Capability Immaturity Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Capability Immaturity Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Capability Immaturity Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Capability Immaturity Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Capability Immaturity Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Capability Immaturity Model project with this in-depth Capability Immaturity Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capability Immaturity Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capability Immaturity Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Capability Immaturity Model investments work better.
This Capability Immaturity Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.