Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Capability Maturity Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Capability Maturity Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Capability Maturity Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Capability Maturity Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capability Maturity Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- Is cybersecurity protection, detection and response intelligence improved autonomously (e.g., via large-scale machine learning, reinforcement learning) using historical cybersecurity event data?
- The CMM was originally designed to evaluate the ability of government contractors to develop a software project. Will/does it work for us?
- At what level within capability maturity models can someone begin to manage a process using measurement and control?
- CMM reveres process but ignores people; process makes up for mediocrity; where is the justification for this?
- Are machine learning algorithms utilized to improve autonomous detection of cybersecurity events?
- What CMM level enables this amount of visibility into the process?
- What is the capability maturity model (CMM)?
- Is CMM well-suited for everyone?
- What EXACTLY is Software CMM?
- What are the CMM Levels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Capability Maturity Model book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Capability Maturity Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Capability Maturity Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Capability Maturity Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capability Maturity Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Capability Maturity Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Capability Maturity Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Capability Maturity Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Capability Maturity Model project documentation?
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the Capability Maturity Model project (or Capability Maturity Model project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Quality Management Plan: How does training support what is important to your organization and the individual?
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the Capability Maturity Model project, which criterion should be optimised?
- Procurement Audit: Are lease-purchase agreements drawn and processed in accordance with law and regulation?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Cost Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy include a policy for identifying and training suitable procurement staff?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why would a customer be interested in a particular product or service?
Step-by-step and complete Capability Maturity Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Capability Maturity Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Capability Maturity Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Capability Maturity Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Capability Maturity Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Capability Maturity Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Capability Maturity Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Capability Maturity Model project with this in-depth Capability Maturity Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capability Maturity Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capability Maturity Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Capability Maturity Model investments work better.
This Capability Maturity Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.