Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Capital intensive industry Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Capital intensive industry related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Capital intensive industry specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Capital intensive industry Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capital intensive industry improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will you know that you have improved?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Capital intensive industry? In other words, what are the risks, if Capital intensive industry does not deliver successfully?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What trouble can we get into?
- What are the short and long-term Capital intensive industry goals?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- What are the disruptive Capital intensive industry technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Capital intensive industry book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Capital intensive industry self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Capital intensive industry Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Capital intensive industry areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capital intensive industry Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Capital intensive industry projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Capital intensive industry Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Capital intensive industry project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the Capital intensive industry project team have enough people to execute the Capital intensive industry project plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Capital intensive industry project outputs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What functions does this software provide that cannot be done easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in Capital intensive industry project time management?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Capital intensive industry project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have decisions that should be left open because of inadequate information on technology been identified and responsibility assigned for reducing the uncertainty?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
Step-by-step and complete Capital intensive industry Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Capital intensive industry project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Capital intensive industry project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Capital intensive industry project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Capital intensive industry project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Capital intensive industry project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Capital intensive industry project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Capital intensive industry project with this in-depth Capital intensive industry Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capital intensive industry projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capital intensive industry and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Capital intensive industry investments work better.
This Capital intensive industry All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.