Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Capital intensive industry Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Capital intensive industry related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Capital intensive industry specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Capital intensive industry Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capital intensive industry improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Capital intensive industry moving forward?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Do the Capital intensive industry decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Capital intensive industry brings?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Capital intensive industry project manager?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Is performance measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Capital intensive industry book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Capital intensive industry self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Capital intensive industry Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Capital intensive industry areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capital intensive industry Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Capital intensive industry projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Capital intensive industry Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Capital intensive industry project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What were the problems encountered in the Capital intensive industry project-functional area relationship, why, and how could they be fixed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for accepting the reports produced by the process?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of the organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Capital intensive industry project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Capital intensive industry project risks at various Capital intensive industry project stages?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Scope Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
Step-by-step and complete Capital intensive industry Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Capital intensive industry project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Capital intensive industry project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Capital intensive industry project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Capital intensive industry project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Capital intensive industry project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Capital intensive industry project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Capital intensive industry project with this in-depth Capital intensive industry Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capital intensive industry projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capital intensive industry and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Capital intensive industry investments work better.
This Capital intensive industry All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.