Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Captive portal Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Captive portal related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Captive portal specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Captive portal Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Captive portal improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Captive portal?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Do those selected for the Captive portal team have a good general understanding of what Captive portal is all about?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Captive portal?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- What will drive Captive portal change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Captive portal book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Captive portal self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Captive portal Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Captive portal areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Captive portal Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Captive portal projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Captive portal Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Captive portal project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Captive portal project schedule?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Captive portal project communications effort more complex?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Procurement Audit: Are there policies regarding special approval for capital expenditures?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What instructional strategies were developed/incorporated (e.g., direct instruction, indirect instruction, experiential learning, independent study, interactive instruction)?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Captive portal project success?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the Captive portal project include any significant risks to safety?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will I be required to provide the Captive portal project team?
Step-by-step and complete Captive portal Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Captive portal project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Captive portal project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Captive portal project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Captive portal project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Captive portal project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Captive portal project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Captive portal project with this in-depth Captive portal Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Captive portal projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Captive portal and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Captive portal investments work better.
This Captive portal All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.