Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Career break Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Career break related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Career break specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Career break Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 950 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Career break improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 950 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Career break is underway?
- What is our formula for success in Career break ?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Consider your own Career break project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- What are current Career break Paradigms?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Career break book in PDF containing 950 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Career break self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Career break Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Career break areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Career break Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Career break projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Career break Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Career break project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good Career break project plan?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Career break project?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Risk Status be reported to management on a regular and frequent basis?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Source Selection Criteria: What common questions or problems are associated with debriefings?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Career break projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Career break project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to the organizations practices communicated to the organization?
- Risk Audit: What is the anticipated volatility of the requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Career break Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Career break project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Career break project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Career break project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Career break project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Career break project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Career break project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Career break project with this in-depth Career break Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Career break projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Career break and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Career break investments work better.
This Career break All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.