Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Career counseling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Career counseling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Career counseling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Career counseling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Career counseling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Career counseling services/products?
- What is Career counseling’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- To whom do you add value?
- How to measure variability?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- How did the Career counseling manager receive input to the development of a Career counseling improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Where is it measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Career counseling book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Career counseling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Career counseling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Career counseling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Career counseling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Career counseling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Career counseling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Career counseling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: What individual strengths does each team member bring to the group?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Career counseling project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Career counseling project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Procurement Audit: Was the dynamic purchasing system set up following the rules of open procedure?
- Cost Baseline: Will the Career counseling project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable Career counseling projections of future performance?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
Step-by-step and complete Career counseling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Career counseling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Career counseling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Career counseling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Career counseling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Career counseling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Career counseling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Career counseling project with this in-depth Career counseling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Career counseling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Career counseling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Career counseling investments work better.
This Career counseling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.