Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Career development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Career development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Career development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Career development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 748 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Career development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 748 standard requirements:
- In thinking about your future, you must consider whats important to you in your daily life. What would you think about a career that required a great deal of travel?
- How do senior leaders personally promote an organizational environment that fosters, requires, and results in legal and ethical behavior?
- Education and/or training after high school: What colleges or training programs did you attend to prepare for your preferred occupations?
- If I were to give you this salary you requested but let you write your job description for the next year, what would it say?
- Why are supervisors more likely to feel they are competent in supporting the career development needs of their employees?
- If you were at a business lunch and you ordered a rare steak and they brought it to you well done, what would you do?
- If I were to ask your last supervisor to provide you additional training or exposure, what would she suggest?
- If I called your boss right now and asked him what is an area that you could improve on, what would he say?
- Theres no right or wrong answer, but if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
- Whats the most difficult decision youve made in the last two years and how did you come to that decision?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Career development book in PDF containing 748 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Career development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Career development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Career development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Career development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Career development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Career development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Career development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Career development project baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you encourage members to learn from each other?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many more potential communications channels were introduced by the discovery of the new stakeholders?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Career development project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the Career development project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show full accountability for all material purchased for the contract, including the residual inventory?
- Change Request: What type of changes does change control take into account?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Career development project sponsor or other parties?
Step-by-step and complete Career development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Career development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Career development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Career development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Career development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Career development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Career development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Career development project with this in-depth Career development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Career development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Career development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Career development investments work better.
This Career development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.