Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cash conversion cycle Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cash conversion cycle related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cash conversion cycle specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cash conversion cycle Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 782 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cash conversion cycle improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 782 standard requirements:
- What are the essential characteristics of a business activity that financial reporting needs to observe and reflect for a faithful representation?
- If you are abusing your vendors by delaying payment of invoices, how willing will they be in participating in your success?
- Have on-site inspections of inventory (floor plan checks) been conducted at least monthly and on a surprise basis?
- Accounts Receivable Management: Do your customers pay more or less promptly than those of your competitors?
- Are there procedures which clearly segregate and track collateral between the different loan facilities?
- Are collateral documents and original inspections maintained by someone other than the lending officer?
- Are inventory listings of sufficient detail to determine date floored, serial number, and condition?
- Are titles out on trust receipt returned, or is the respective advance paid in full within ten days?
- Are any assets or financing used by the business but do not appear on the financial statements?
- Is Management Providing a Good Return on the Capital Provided by the Shareholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cash conversion cycle book in PDF containing 782 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cash conversion cycle self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cash conversion cycle Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cash conversion cycle areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cash conversion cycle Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cash conversion cycle projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cash conversion cycle Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cash conversion cycle project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: What does the organizarion look for in a Quality audit?
- Decision Log: How does the use a Decision Support System influence the strategies/tactics or costs?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Cash conversion cycle project?
- Communications Management Plan: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the Cash conversion cycle project?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the Cash conversion cycle project conveyed?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are the quality assurance functions and related roles and responsibilities clearly defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets (or Cash conversion cycle projections) established on a facility-wide basis at least annually for the life of the contract?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are measurement techniques employed to determine the potential impact of proposed changes?
Step-by-step and complete Cash conversion cycle Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cash conversion cycle project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cash conversion cycle project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cash conversion cycle project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cash conversion cycle project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cash conversion cycle project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cash conversion cycle project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cash conversion cycle project with this in-depth Cash conversion cycle Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cash conversion cycle projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cash conversion cycle and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cash conversion cycle investments work better.
This Cash conversion cycle All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: