Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CCNA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CCNA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CCNA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CCNA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 864 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CCNA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 864 standard requirements:
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Which general patterns of misuse do IDS and IPS technologies look for?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Which device cannot be an IDS or IPS sensor?
- Who sets the CCNA standards?
- Who has keys and a digital certificate?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- How often are the team meetings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CCNA book in PDF containing 864 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CCNA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CCNA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CCNA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CCNA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CCNA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CCNA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CCNA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of the organization foster or hinder the process?
- Risk Audit: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Planning Process Group: Is the duration of the programme sufficient to ensure a cycle that will CCNA project the sustainability of the interventions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Under these circumstances what would be the best thing to do?
- Cost Management Plan: Planning and scheduling responsibilities – How will the responsibilities for planning and scheduling be allocated?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the CCNA project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Resource Allocation: How will individual team members account for their time and expenses, and how will this be allocated in the team budget?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the CCNA project team?
- Scope Management Plan: Would the CCNA project cost sharing involve reimbursement to the sponsor?
Step-by-step and complete CCNA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CCNA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CCNA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CCNA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CCNA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CCNA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CCNA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CCNA project with this in-depth CCNA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CCNA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CCNA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CCNA investments work better.
This CCNA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.