Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CDMA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CDMA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CDMA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CDMA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CDMA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- What is the total cost related to deploying CDMA, including any consulting or professional services?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- How do we manage CDMA Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Are the measurements objective?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of CDMA moving forward?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict CDMA Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CDMA book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CDMA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CDMA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CDMA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CDMA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CDMA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CDMA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CDMA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the safety issues/risks that need to be addressed and/or that the team needs to discuss?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your CDMA project based on past experience?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization procedures in place to monitor the input of experts employed to assist the procurement function?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Change Request: What kind of information about the change request needs to be captured?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A CDMA project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the CDMA project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the CDMA project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this CDMA project is needed?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are they compliant with all technical requirements?
Step-by-step and complete CDMA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CDMA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CDMA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CDMA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CDMA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CDMA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CDMA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CDMA project with this in-depth CDMA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CDMA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CDMA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CDMA investments work better.
This CDMA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.