Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Center of Excellence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Center of Excellence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Center of Excellence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Center of Excellence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 881 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Center of Excellence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 881 standard requirements:
- Do we put an IAM architect in the IoT center of excellence? Hastily deployed pockets of identity infrastructure need to be maintained for the full lifetime of the devices. You do not want to set a presence of systems with low assurance levels that an organization later must handle. Do you need end-to-end authentication and authorization?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Center of Excellence project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Center of Excellence project lifecycle?
- Does a BI business intelligence CoE center of excellence approach to support and enhancements benefit our organization and save cost?
- Do we have a minimum baseline level of security that meets what we would consider good security hygiene?
- Have you established a Center of Excellence (COE) for the IoT?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- What are the basics of Center of Excellence fraud?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Center of Excellence book in PDF containing 881 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Center of Excellence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Center of Excellence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Center of Excellence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Center of Excellence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Center of Excellence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Center of Excellence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Center of Excellence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Center of Excellence project -why are you doing this now?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the Center of Excellence project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Requirements Management Plan: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Center of Excellence project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the Center of Excellence project team have enough people to execute the Center of Excellence project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Center of Excellence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Center of Excellence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Center of Excellence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Center of Excellence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Center of Excellence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Center of Excellence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Center of Excellence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Center of Excellence project with this in-depth Center of Excellence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Center of Excellence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Center of Excellence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Center of Excellence investments work better.
This Center of Excellence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.