Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Certified Authorization Professional Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Certified Authorization Professional related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Certified Authorization Professional specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Certified Authorization Professional Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Certified Authorization Professional improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Certified Authorization Professional process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Certified Authorization Professional process available?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Who are the Certified Authorization Professional improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- To what extent does management recognize Certified Authorization Professional as a tool to increase the results?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Certified Authorization Professional book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Certified Authorization Professional self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Certified Authorization Professional Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Certified Authorization Professional areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Certified Authorization Professional Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Certified Authorization Professional projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Certified Authorization Professional Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Certified Authorization Professional project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- WBS Dictionary: Is authorization of budgets in excess of the contract budget base controlled formally and done with the full knowledge and recognition of the procuring activity?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the Certified Authorization Professional project if status quo is maintained?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of Certified Authorization Professional projects?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is Certified Authorization Professional project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Purpose: Toward what end is the evaluation being conducted?
- Cost Management Plan: Milestones – What are the key dates in executing the contract plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the Certified Authorization Professional projects sustainability strategy that will ensure Certified Authorization Professional project results will endure or be sustained?
Step-by-step and complete Certified Authorization Professional Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Certified Authorization Professional project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Certified Authorization Professional project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Certified Authorization Professional project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Certified Authorization Professional project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Certified Authorization Professional project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Certified Authorization Professional project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Certified Authorization Professional project with this in-depth Certified Authorization Professional Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Certified Authorization Professional projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Certified Authorization Professional and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Certified Authorization Professional investments work better.
This Certified Authorization Professional All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.