Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Certified Ethical Hacker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Certified Ethical Hacker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Certified Ethical Hacker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Certified Ethical Hacker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Certified Ethical Hacker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- Does Certified Ethical Hacker appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Is maximizing Certified Ethical Hacker protection the same as minimizing Certified Ethical Hacker loss?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Certified Ethical Hacker Experience, and Brand Value
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Certified Ethical Hacker book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Certified Ethical Hacker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Certified Ethical Hacker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Certified Ethical Hacker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Certified Ethical Hacker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Certified Ethical Hacker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Certified Ethical Hacker Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Certified Ethical Hacker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise Certified Ethical Hacker project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Procurement Audit: Was there a sound basis for the scorings applied to the criteria and was the scoring well balanced?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will approve the requirements (and if multiple approvers, in what order)?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Certified Ethical Hacker project work proceeding in accordance with the original Certified Ethical Hacker project schedule?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Certified Ethical Hacker project team meetings conducted?
- Risk Audit: Strategic business risk audit methodologies; are these an attempt to sell other services, and is management becoming the client of the audit rather than the shareholder?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Overall, how does the program function to serve the clients?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Certified Ethical Hacker project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
Step-by-step and complete Certified Ethical Hacker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Certified Ethical Hacker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Certified Ethical Hacker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Certified Ethical Hacker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Certified Ethical Hacker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Certified Ethical Hacker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Certified Ethical Hacker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Certified Ethical Hacker project with this in-depth Certified Ethical Hacker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Certified Ethical Hacker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Certified Ethical Hacker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Certified Ethical Hacker investments work better.
This Certified Ethical Hacker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.