Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Change Build phase Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Change Build phase related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Change Build phase specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Change Build phase Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Change Build phase improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Will team members perform Change Build phase work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What does Change Build phase success mean to the stakeholders?
- What are the usability implications of Change Build phase actions?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Change Build phase team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Change Build phase book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Change Build phase self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Change Build phase Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Change Build phase areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Change Build phase Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Change Build phase projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Change Build phase Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Change Build phase project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Is this process communicated to the customer and team members?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of Change Build phase projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Quality Standards – Are controls in place to ensure that the work was not only completed but also completed to meet specific standards?
- Project Performance Report: What degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Change Build phase project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Is electronic procurement applied to reduce transaction costs?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Change Build phase project leaders committed to this Change Build phase project full time?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the Change Build phase project over time?
Step-by-step and complete Change Build phase Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Change Build phase project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Change Build phase project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Change Build phase project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Change Build phase project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Change Build phase project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Change Build phase project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Change Build phase project with this in-depth Change Build phase Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Change Build phase projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Change Build phase and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Change Build phase investments work better.
This Change Build phase All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.