Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Change management (ITSM) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Change management (ITSM) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Change management (ITSM) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Change management (ITSM) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Change management (ITSM) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Change management (ITSM) models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Can we add value to the current Change management (ITSM) decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Is it normal that Project deployment sometimes come as a surprise to the IT operations team?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Change management (ITSM)?
- Have all RFCs and release records been authorized and updated (Resp.: Change)?
- What is the purpose of Change management (ITSM) in relation to the mission?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- Are there Change management (ITSM) problems defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Change management (ITSM) book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Change management (ITSM) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Change management (ITSM) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Change management (ITSM) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Change management (ITSM) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Change management (ITSM) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Change management (ITSM) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Change management (ITSM) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How do you verify authorization to proceed with all authorized work?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Change management (ITSM) projects?
- Variance Analysis: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Change management (ITSM) project purposes different than a previously authorized Change management (ITSM) project?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this Change management (ITSM) project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Change management (ITSM) project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
Step-by-step and complete Change management (ITSM) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Change management (ITSM) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Change management (ITSM) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Change management (ITSM) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Change management (ITSM) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Change management (ITSM) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Change management (ITSM) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Change management (ITSM) project with this in-depth Change management (ITSM) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Change management (ITSM) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Change management (ITSM) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Change management (ITSM) investments work better.
This Change management (ITSM) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.