Quickly accommodate to changing needs of the stakeholders by adapting to new tools/technologies, evaluate technologies and vendor products to assess the best fit for project/application use cases and build Chargeback Models.
More Uses of the Chargeback Toolkit:
- Be accountable for working knowledge on cloud Chargeback reporting, show back, reserved instances, spend control, etc.
- Assure your organization loss forecasting develop, monitor, and maintain forecasting related to merchant Chargebacks, losses, and revenues.
- Facilitate data collection as necessary for internal measurements and Sales Office Chargebacks.
- Steer: work closely across your organization to ensure vendor product compliance and service level targets are met to avoid customer Chargebacks.
- Supervise: customer item set up, kpi reporting and Chargeback management.
- Provide finance with pmo time tracking results supporting corporate Chargeback.
- Be accountable for supporting finance partners with Chargeback, budget and forecasting process.
- Maintain monthly Chargeback/validation process with distribution partners.
- Develop and manage effective customer relationships focused on improving KPIs and customer scorecards while minimizing Chargebacks utilizing root cause and corrective action plans.
- Coordinate with distribution centers and vendors regarding return and repair authorization and Chargebacks.
- Manage work with Chargeback staff to develop appropriate service cost apportioning to customer departments.