Ready to use prioritized Chief Technology Officer requirements, to:
Safeguard that your strategy is using an active and practical approach, the CTO has responsibility for developing and leading a technology team to support industry-leading business applications, cloud-frastructure, information security, technology-driven process improvement, business continuity, user support, and acquisitions and integrations. .
- Does your organization have a chief technology officer to oversee implementation and maintenance of a cybersecurity strategy?
- Does your organization have any unique requirements relating to enterprise business applications?
- How does your organization IT create and sustain great leaders in a time of crisis and opportunity and how could tactics work for IT organizations in other industries?
- Does your organization have enough security budget to defend itself against current threats?
- Does your organization have any unique IT infrastructure requirements?
- How will your department help your organization improve its systems and processes for responding to public disclosure requests?
- How have you enhanced employees learning through the use of technology?
- Do you have the experience, leadership qualities and know how required to build and lead a successful team?
- Do you have an accounting of all stored data including backups and archived data?
- What ideas do you have to address privacy concerns related to surveillance equipment, data collection, data management protocols, and operational protocols?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE