Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ChinaCache Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ChinaCache related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ChinaCache specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ChinaCache Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ChinaCache improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- When a ChinaCache manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Who is On the Team?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Think of your ChinaCache project. what are the main functions?
- Is ChinaCache Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- The approach of traditional ChinaCache works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- What process should we select for improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ChinaCache book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ChinaCache self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ChinaCache Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ChinaCache areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ChinaCache Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ChinaCache projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ChinaCache Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ChinaCache project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge or training is required?
- Project Charter: Dependent ChinaCache projects: What ChinaCache projects must be underway or completed before this ChinaCache project can be successful?
- Quality Management Plan: How does training support what is important to your organization and the individual?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationship with its (past) staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Audit: Are all financial transactions accurately recorded (receipted, banked)?
- WBS Dictionary: Do the lines of authority for incurring indirect costs correspond to the lines of responsibility for management control of the same components of costs?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the ChinaCache project that were not in the plan?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you cant influence?
- Change Management Plan: How will you deal with anger about the restricting of communications due to confidentiality considerations?
- Cost Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
Step-by-step and complete ChinaCache Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ChinaCache project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ChinaCache project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ChinaCache project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ChinaCache project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ChinaCache project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ChinaCache project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ChinaCache project with this in-depth ChinaCache Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ChinaCache projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ChinaCache and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ChinaCache investments work better.
This ChinaCache All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.