Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CHPSE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CHPSE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CHPSE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CHPSE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CHPSE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing CHPSE?
- How do you manage and improve your CHPSE work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- What are the business goals CHPSE is aiming to achieve?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- How do we Lead with CHPSE in Mind?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CHPSE book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CHPSE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CHPSE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CHPSE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CHPSE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CHPSE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CHPSE Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CHPSE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor CHPSE project risks?
- Quality Audit: Are measuring and test equipment that have been placed out of service suitably identified and excluded from use in any device reconditioning operation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the CHPSE project, how would you prioritize them?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What kinds of performance factors / elements do we use?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated CHPSE project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current CHPSE project stage?
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the CHPSE project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
Step-by-step and complete CHPSE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CHPSE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CHPSE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CHPSE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CHPSE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CHPSE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CHPSE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CHPSE project with this in-depth CHPSE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CHPSE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CHPSE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CHPSE investments work better.
This CHPSE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.