Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CI Type Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CI Type related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CI Type specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CI Type Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CI Type improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- Who will provide the final approval of CI Type deliverables?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with CI Type?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving CI Type forward?
- What is the source of the strategies for CI Type strengthening and reform?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a CI Type project?
- What is measured?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CI Type book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CI Type self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CI Type Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CI Type areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CI Type Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CI Type projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CI Type Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CI Type project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are contractors adequately prosecuting the work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Planning Process Group: What types of differentiated effects are resulting from the CI Type project and to what extent?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas CI Type project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this CI Type project?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the CI Type projects completion date?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Project Management Plan: Was the peer (technical) review of the cost estimates duly coordinated with the cost estimate center of expertise and addressed in the review documentation and certification?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much past performance information should be requested?
- Procurement Audit: Are approval limits definitive as to amount and classification of expenditure?
- Executing Process Group: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
Step-by-step and complete CI Type Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CI Type project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CI Type project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CI Type project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CI Type project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CI Type project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CI Type project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CI Type project with this in-depth CI Type Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CI Type projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CI Type and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CI Type investments work better.
This CI Type All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.