Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 656 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 656 standard requirements:
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Do we all define CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells in the same way?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- What are measures?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What are the Key enablers to make this CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells move?
- How do you assess your CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Among the CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- What do we want to improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells book in PDF containing 656 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Quality Audit: What does the organizarion look for in a Quality audit?
- Source Selection Criteria: What does an evaluation address and what does a sample resemble?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Change Request: Why were my requested changes rejected or not made?
- Scope Management Plan: Has allowance been made for vacations, holidays, training (learning time for each team member), staff promotions & staff turnovers?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells project risks?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
Step-by-step and complete CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells project with this in-depth CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells investments work better.
This CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.