Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cisco Jasper Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cisco Jasper related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cisco Jasper specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cisco Jasper Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cisco Jasper improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- What is Effective Cisco Jasper?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Cisco Jasper will help you build influence, improve Cisco Jasper, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Are there Cisco Jasper problems defined?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Cisco Jasper Management?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- Are team charters developed?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cisco Jasper book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cisco Jasper self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cisco Jasper Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cisco Jasper areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cisco Jasper Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cisco Jasper projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cisco Jasper Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cisco Jasper project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the Cisco Jasper project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to BCWS and BCWP prohibited except for correction of errors or for normal accounting adjustments?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
- Formal Acceptance: General estimate of the costs and times to complete the Cisco Jasper project?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Cisco Jasper project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the routing of copies of purchase order forms defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are resource rates available to calculate Cisco Jasper project costs?
- Change Request: Is it feasible to use requirements attributes as predictors of reliability?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How was the determination made for which training platforms would be used (i.e., media selection)?
Step-by-step and complete Cisco Jasper Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cisco Jasper project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cisco Jasper project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cisco Jasper project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cisco Jasper project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cisco Jasper project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cisco Jasper project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cisco Jasper project with this in-depth Cisco Jasper Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cisco Jasper projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cisco Jasper and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cisco Jasper investments work better.
This Cisco Jasper All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.